Disclaimer: Medicare has neither endorsed nor reviewed this information. Not connected or affiliated with any United States Government or State agency. Calling this number will direct you to a licensed Agent/Broker.
Medicare Supplement Plan Comparison
With 12 Medicare Supplement plans to choose from, each with their own costs and coverage offerings, it is very important for you to be able to easily compare them.
These plans cover from 50% to 100% of:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance
- Medicare Part B coinsurance
- Blood (first three pints)
- Part A hospice care coinsurance
- Skilled nursing facility coinsurance
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
Plans C, D, F, G, M, and N cover up to 80% coverage of a foreign travel emergency.
Plans F and G also have high-deductible options. This means that you will pay a higher yearly deductible in order to have a significantly lower monthly premium fee.
Get Free Medicare Help
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.