Disclaimer: Medicare has neither endorsed nor reviewed this information. Not connected or affiliated with any United States Government or State agency. Calling this number will direct you to a licensed Agent/Broker.
High Deductible Plan F
High Deductible Plan F covers all the same medical care as Medigap Plan F. The way you pay for your coverage creates the biggest difference between the two plans.
High Deductible Plan F Coverage
The primary difference between High Deductible Plan F and Medigap Plan F is the way in which you cover your portion of costs. Their benefits, however, are identical, and both offer the most coverage options of any Medigap plan. These benefits include:
- 100% of Part A Coinsurance & Hospital Costs
- 100% of Part B Coinsurance or Copayment
- 100% of the First 3 Pints of Blood for Transfusions
- 100% of Part A Hospice Care Coinsurance or Copayments
- 100% Skilled Nursing Care Facility Coinsurance
- 100% of Your Part A and Part B Deductible
- 100% of Part B Excess Charges
- 80% of Foreign Travel Emergency Care Costs
Get Free Medicare Help
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
Cost of High Deductible Plan F
The cost of High Deductible Plan F is equivalent to the cost of Medigap Plan F. However, the way in which you pay your monthly premium and yearly deductible varies. Under Medigap Plan F, you will pay your premiums and deductible as usual.
As the name implies, you will pay a higher deductible and lower monthly premium under this version of Plan F. The deductible for 2022 is $2,490. This plan is perfect for those who:
- Need a lower monthly premium.
- Would rather pay for coverage up-front than month-to-month.
- See the doctor or visit the hospital semi-frequently.
- Live in states that allow excess charges.
Call MedicareMisty for a Free Quote!
Whether you’re ready to jump into a Medigap plan, still need help making a decision, or are just searching for options, we’re here to help. We are concerned with your safety and peace of mind above all else.
If you would like a free quote on your coverage options, give us a call.